Keeping Cities Clean, Campaign
Whether you are an important city official in Ottawa, a humble store front owner in Montreal or own a prestigious rental-building downtown Vancouver, residents in most cities genuinely care about living in a healthy and cleaner looking city.
Our innovative new advanced Space Age Technologies empowers YOU as a leader when it comes to YOUR city’s clean positive image. In 2012, here in North America, our goal is to help make all of our cities the cleanest cities in the world. Please visit our website http://www.spaceagetechnologies.com to learn more.
Canada’s top 5 cleanest cities are: Calgary #1, Ottawa #2, Montreal and Vancouver are tied for #3 but Vancouver is also#1 for greenest. Toronto#4. Do you think residents are healthier and live longer in these cities? Do these cities attract more tourists and new residents, resulting in more growth and economy? Canada’s top dirtiest cities are Windsor, Sudbury, St Johns, St.Winnipeg. Would you plan your holiday there knowing this? Did you ever dream about visiting Madagascar, Moscow, Mexico City, Delhi, Haiti or Peru. In reality, these are just a few the most polluted and dirty cities in the world today. Where as some of the cleanest cities globally you may want to check out are Brazil, Katsuyama, Japan, Auckland New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand, Kobe Japan.
So how does your city rate? What can make or break a city’s reputation in your mind? Lets look at Advanced Product Labs unique solution on how you can take action today to raise the quality of cleanliness and healthy in your city and home.
Keeping Cities Clean Campaign
Here at Advanced Product Labs we know that keeping neighbourhoods, public sites and historical areas sparkling is a challenge. “Keeping Cities Clean” Campaign’s dedicated team of professionals set out to prove YOU can use our simple-to-apply technology to help do this in your area.
What we discovered was that, while most cities offer cleaning and maintenance services, this ongoing service is costly and time-consuming. Sometimes the process of removing grime and dirt with this equipment involves using harsh toxic chemicals and is only one-dimensional. It doesn’t clean up other dirty areas like odours, pollution, etc.
Right now we are offering a VERY UNIQUE opportunity for you to help keep your city shiny and clean while at the same time, reducing the city’s pollution, odors and smog by 75%! How is this possible you may ask…?
CLEANER AIR: It’s not a new computer chip or medical break-through. It’s an advanced form of technology using Titanium Dioxide, a well-known natural self-cleaning compound. Advanced Material scientists went to work to create an enhanced technology using TD that is 70%-100% more effective than any other TIO2 products on the North American market. In fact, when exposed to daylight, surfaces, indoor or outdoors coated with this naturally-occurring technology suddenly removes bacteria, toxins, pollutants, odours or moulds that make contact with its surface.
now YOU can harness this Photocatalytic Technology and transform any surface into anti-bacterial; anti-fungal; mould free surface. A thin-film on existing surfaces acts as a powerful self cleaner, air freshener and odour remover. Since the early 1990′s Advance Material’s Photocatalytic self-cleaning surface technology has proven results on European historical buildings, in hospitals, schools, industrial plants and spas, etc.
For a special introduction, during our ‘Keeping Cities Clean” Campaign, we are introducing our unique FN technology in your area! We invite you to select your hardest-to-clean building in the downtown area, tunnel, underground skytrain station or monument and together we will apply FN technology as a coating on this building.
Why Say YES?
- FN2 technology is completely environmentally safe, non toxic and non hazardous PLUS effortlessly lowers the carbon gases and odors in the city; a common goal shared by government and residents.
- It`s GUARANTEED for up to 15 years so there is nothing to lose, with only the possibility of gaining a cleaner building
- FN2 Technology is EASY to apply, is SUPER-affordable and it lasts 15 years.
- Updating to newer technology shows an interest & commitment for innovation and change.
- Think of the personal and environmental health benefits!
Why is keeping up with innovation and change important? At Advanced Product Labs, we want to hear you announce, after a successful application with FN2, that the results were more than just clean buildings over the long-term. We want EVERYONE to know that you took the initiative to improve your city’s air quality, at the same time.
Make your city’s future even brighter! Visit www.advancedproductlabs.com find out how “Keeping Cities Clean” Campaign can help better meet your 2011 goals for a cleaner city. Chose your site today!
Did you visit our http://www.spaceagetechnologies.com website? Our newly patented THASMS AQ3 water unit is now capable of recycling and purifying any toxic source of water into pure clean drinking water, again and again and again! SO what makes this different from another water purification and recycling system? The Czech Space Research Center, along with Czech’s University of Technology unique design to remineralize and reoxygenate the water is what sets it apart from any other system! We would like to prove to YOU today how it can be modified to any natural environment, municipal or industrial system. It is solar-powered for remote locations and is mobile for transporting. There are so many revolutionary features to this brand new remote-controlled technology (by satellite), you will want to see more!
Now farms, industrial/processing plants/villages/hotels/military camps and municipalities can apply our new Toilet-To-Tap Technology to recycle and purify any toxic water in pure clean drinking water. Yes that’s right….The very latest in “Toilet To Tap Technology!” In third world countries, millions suffer from not having enough water, while in Europe, city residents pay for the water they put into the drain system and for the sewage that goes out. Manufacturing Plants in North America clean and reuse their waste water often burning or using the left over sludge as fertilizer. However, most waste water is piped out to holding ponds or lagoons and not recycled. It is this question of how we can improve our techniques for recycling water that drove Czech inventors to create this novel solution.
Whether you want Structured Water, Super Water, Technical Water or all 3, the amazing part is that your output water can be made to YOUR remineralization specification, for mineral-rich drinking water or just pure clean water. These applications are easy to hook up to any sewage holding tank, water treatment plant, household, well, community water system or pipes. Even though our team is ready to modify this unit into any size, the smallest unit currently available is 21/2 cubic meters which recycles 25000L of water per day. Small enough to fit anywhere but versatile enough to increase the capacity at any plant! These units can be modified to any existing system to recycle over tons of Ls of water a day. That’s a lot of water! The benefits are surprising. We believe that these new Czech technologies can potentially revolutionize our world’s current needs and use of water.
Keeping Your City Clean
Now lets look at 3 simple ways to a clean city. You make the difference and have the solutions.
1) Every person in every community relies on ENERGY to survive and prosper. Clean energy evolution is becoming key to a city’s image for being environmentally conscious and proactive. If residents haven’t caught on, the government has prioritized Greener Cities with all kinds of incentive programs. This is leading to fast growing markets for Cleaner Energy systems, products and innovations. Robert Flottemesc’s energy-generating pyramids outside of Abu Dhabi are a good example. These icons attract visitors worldwide while also giving locals a reason to share in their city’s positive healthy image. So can we transform a city’s poor existing infrastructure from the outside looking in? Are toxic pollution and poor planning really repairable with some creative changes like these?
2) Recycling ranges from removal of natural debris such as leaves and snow to garbage collecting and street washing. City services keep up this for public buildings and streets, as well as recycling programs for home owners streets. At the same time independent services offer recycling and cleaning/,maintenance services to private store, business, building and home owners. Recreational and Educational icons attract visitors. However, restoration and beautifying cities is also part of city planning contributing to the growth of culture. This wise and creative vision brings together community and draws in visitors from around the world to celebrate and share in.
3) Waste Control is bigger in some cities than other. Industry plays a part. How the city manages its septic systems and resources can make or break its clean image. If it was originally poorly planned, city officials and governments are now forced to take residents healthy and therefore, the environments health more seriously. Environmental groups, Educators plus concerned citizens who value their personal health, quality lifestyles and the health of their planet are making sure this is the case locally. Good Samaritans from many cities fund programs to also help the less fortunate in the global village who are relying on outside help with planning their cities so their needs are adequately met. PLUS environmental awareness has started a whole new mass awareness to how humans are handling their resources, meeting their needs and living intelligently around the globe. While there are a lot of problems today, we do live in exciting times where anyone can discover and help carry out creative solutions in any one of these three areas of healthy city living.
So apart from motivation, the residents of any city must feel empowered with the tools or solutions to create and maintain a healthy positive infrastructure and therefore, lifestyle. The people who work so hard to keep the systems like sewage, transportation and industry in place, to name a few – must also be motivated to tackle the problems keeping their city from a clean healthy image. So what detracts or prevents or even destroys a city’s health clean image?
The infrastructure of a city is an interesting study. If the city is too poor and residents feel badly about their city’s infrastructure’s systems and services, their lifestyles will be badly affected. This brings everyone down and keeps visitors away. Underground subways, tunnels and gas emission from factory or industry can cause high concentration of smog and pollution. People commuting to work every day or even worse, living and working in these conditions, know their health is being compromised by this environment. Graffiti is another concern in rural areas. Without constructive outlets for people to meet their needs or express their ideas or gifts in meaningful ways, problems surface. Crime rises and city becomes an undesirable place.
A City’s image is influenced and affected by how it was planned. Changes in population growth, and along with a strong sense of community and cultural, may help decide who stays, leaves, visits or chooses the city as their home. Ask yourself if your city’s problems outweigh its positive image? What attracts visitors to your city and draws them to stay and live? What is important to you when choosing your “WHY” to live somewhere?
**Find our how FN Photocatalytic and THASMS AQ3 3D technology works for cleaning the air and water in your area. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Call me at 250-724-6438 (Canada) and please visit our website at
“Unique Inventions for Comprehensive Solutions”
…”Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. In fact, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Meade